Author Topic: Mosquito Raceway  (Read 177265 times)

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mosquito Raceway
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2012, 12:25:36 PM »
Good times here at Mosquito Raceway, let's see, we have a new track layout that is fast and flowing and is great for side by side racing. Our Outdoor Point series started may 3rd but because of rain we had to postpone the first race but this past friday we were able to run the normal heats plus run the 4 heats that we missed from the 3rd. It was a great time and I'm looking forward to the next points collection date of june 1st, we still run every friday but just collect points every other friday as some people can't get here every week, here are the point standings.......Brad

Brad= 66
Adam= 64
Scott= 52
Kenny= 45
Jesse= 41
Mike R= 30
Jawbone= 30
Harry= 24
"Getting dirty for 3 decades"

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2012, 12:57:39 PM »
New video on my youtube page, a new segment that I will call "Track Walk". Just a quick overview of the new track layout.....Brad

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2012, 04:12:31 PM »
Good times racing, geez think we got enough rain? We raced a bit last friday but it started to rain so we had to move indoor. I just repainted the garage floor so traction is crazy.

This week is points collection week and the weather for friday seems like it will be good, here are the points as they stand........

Brad= 101
Adam= 97
Scott= 78
Kenny= 67
Mike R= 54
Jesse= 41
Jawbone= 30
Harry= 24

Offline DteK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2012, 01:23:40 AM »
Hey man your videos and pictures are awesome. I also have a 4x4 SC. Im going to check out RCE very soon for the first time, never been to an official track before. Just backyard tracks and street bashing. But this is the greatest backyard track I have seen. Would love to race on that someday.

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2012, 02:26:03 PM »
Hey man your videos and pictures are awesome. I also have a 4x4 SC. Im going to check out RCE very soon for the first time, never been to an official track before. Just backyard tracks and street bashing. But this is the greatest backyard track I have seen. Would love to race on that someday.
Sorry for the long reply time, RCE is great, try a thursday night dirt for maximum fun or just go run some practice as that's super fun also. Your welcome to come play on my track anytime, we race friday nights and it seems wednesday practice is very popular. PM me or email and set it up. ......Brad

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2012, 02:54:59 PM »
Track Update, I'm in the middle of a full track change. The last layout lasted 2 months and was very fun but it's time for a new one. I plan to be racing on it this friday and maybe a few test laps tomorrow. Once it's done I'll do another short video that I call "Track Walk" .....Brad

Outdoor Points so far, july 13th and july 27 are the last two of the series then we can look forward to the "Slashonal" in august....Brad

Brad= 170
Adam= 163
Scott= 115
Kenny= 106
Mike R= 85
Jesse= 78
Tim= 52
Jawbone= 42
"H"= 24
Casper= 9

Offline DteK

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2012, 10:44:53 AM »
No worries on the reply time, I am sure we all have busy lifes and schedules. Still have not made it in to RCE as my work schedule has had me tied up.

So being my first time at any organized track what do you think would be the best day to just show up and get the feel of the place, checkout the layout and turn some laps. I was thinking a saturday practice. Is there alot of people there on Thurs?

Would love to run on your track as well. I live in Charlton Ma, but my office is in Chelmsford MA so I think it is not to much of a drive from there. Do you race 1/8th or 1/10th?

Thanks for all the info.

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »
A saturday practice may be the best for the first time at RCE to get the feel of things then hit a thursday night dirt or maybe a sunday outdoor. Just so you know thursday night is indoor and sundays are outside if the weather is good. You'll need a AMB transponder if your going to race, they may still have house transponders that you can borrow. I'd call and ask to be sure.

Chelmsford is maybe 1/2 hour south from here so your pretty close. We all run 1/10th short course(15 of us), 4wd is primary but a few of us also run 2wd SCT also. It's just for fun here so anything electric is fine. We use a I-LAP timing/scoring system here so you would need a transponder to be counted in a race, I have a spare you can run for the racing. We run the same race format, timing sorfware as RCE so some race /practice here may be a bit more low stress. Just about any evening is fine just email me with as much lead time as possible and we can go for there, fridays are race night and wednesday evening seems popular for practice......Brad

www.mosquitoraceway@gmail.com

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2012, 05:44:52 PM »
New "Track Walk" video, racing for points this friday......Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEe_2QLtfOQ&list=UUXpEM8vRWGhh-HaMAsaAkNQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2012, 02:51:36 AM »
Good night of racing, here are the points...Brad

H-1                            H-2
1=brad                       1=brad
2= scott                     2= Jawbone
3= Mike R                  3= Mike R
4= jawbone                4= scott
5= Mike G                 5= Mike G
6= kenny                   6= Kenny

H-3                            H-4
1=Jawbone                 1= Brad
2= brad                      2= scott
3= Mike R                  3= Mike R
4= kenny                   4= jawbone
5= Mike G                  5= kenny
6= kenny                    6= Mike G

Points as they stand after 6 race days

1= Brad   205
2= Adam   163
3= Scott   141
4= Kenny   125
5= Mike R   113
6= Jesse   78
7= Jawbone   71
8= Tim   52
9= "H"   24
10= Casper   9

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2012, 11:16:38 PM »

Offline Casey

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2012, 12:48:19 AM »
awesome!

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2012, 01:56:54 PM »
Final points standings for the Outdoor Points series..

1st- Brad  239 points
2nd- Adam 197
3rd- Kenny 148
4th- Scott 141
5th- Mike R  134
6th- Jesse  94
7th- Jawbone 87
8th- Tim  76
9th- "H"  24
10th- Mike G  19
11th- Casper  9

Slashonal coming up August 25th......Brad

Offline Casey

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2012, 12:29:10 PM »
whats the address?

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »
whats the address?
Interested? What sort of RC do you run?  I'll PM you a bit more info....

Offline Casey

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »
stock and mod short course 2wd.  Been showing your video's to a lot of people in Nh, lots of interest :-)

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2012, 09:50:23 PM »
Cool, mostly we run 4wd SCT here but a few of us run 2wd. It's just for fun so anything electric is fine. If we have 4 or 5 2wd's then I can have a 2wd only class. We are racing friday, your welcome to come play but just remember to email me. I have room for 12 or so racers and I need to know who is coming......Brad

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2012, 07:30:56 PM »
All done outdoor this season, lots of great racing and fun. Indoor micro is in full swing and our point series begins in two weeks. .........Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2012, 02:40:38 AM »
Today is the first points race, slight addition to the race format, we have a new "Fast Lap Challange" it's 2 minutes with just one car on the track going for there fastest lap. Should be fun and change it up a little. We still will be running four of the standard 4 minute heats ........Brad

We have a new web site but it's very new and doesn't contain to much info but in a week or so it should be up to speed, it will also contain the offroad info once we get back to outdoor...

https://sites.google.com/site/rcracingmosquito/

Offline ROBBSRACINGENGINES

• View Profile
    • robbs racing engines
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »
What cars do you run indoors?
WWW.ROBBSRACINGENGINES.COM

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2012, 03:09:42 PM »
What cars do you run indoors?
We run 1/24th losi rally/SCT's that has been stretched to be the same dimensions as a HPI micro RS4/X-ray M-18. Brushless and 2s lipo. We also run a bit of mini Z that are very fun but it's only two of us with those right now. Your welcome to come check it out anytime.....Brad
 More info and video's here,
https://sites.google.com/site/rcracingmosquito/

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2012, 10:00:33 PM »

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2013, 02:44:35 PM »
Micro season is going well, lots of racing and good times. Next friday is our yearly micro enduro, 60 minutes, 2 battery changes and many laps. We should turn about 2500-2800 laps in one hour.

Looking forward to outdoor season, last weeks warm weather was very nice. Looking back thru this thread it seems we get outside about mid march to beginning of april. .....Brad

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2013, 04:47:36 PM »
The micro enduro went well last night, scott was the only one who seemed to have a case of the bad luck. 4 times his car had to come off the track for a speedy repair, tim broke a minor piece and said" Crap I'm out" but scott had some spares and in just minutes tim was out turning fast laps again. Mike and jawbone just clicked off laps at a consistent pace with no issues and adam and I ran full out for the hour. 2000 laps were turned in the 60 minute enduro, the track had huge amounts of rubber almost enough to push up into berms.

We changed the track to the new layout and ran a ton of laps, in total 3500 laps were turned last night.

OK, here are the results.

1st- Brad   395 laps  ave. 9.03
2nd- Adam   390   ave.9.36
3rd-  Tim   341   ave  9.67
4th-  Jawbone   336    ave  10.87
5th-  Mike R  331  ave  10.74
6th- Scott-  201
7th- Casper   0

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2013, 04:01:43 PM »
Ran a few laps yesterday, plenty of mud, water, sticks and various crud but it was fun.  I shot some video that can be found on my youtube page......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2013, 04:43:33 PM »
Stupid snow, I was starting to think we may have a super early year but I quess not. Hopefully we can start to get out there in about 30 days, normal outdoor race season starts about mid march beginning of april......Impact

I shot this Groundhog Day.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1djW1XudnpY&list=UUXpEM8vRWGhh-HaMAsaAkNQ&index=1

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2013, 06:07:54 PM »
Point Race Day coming up tomorrow, should be fun. More than ready for outdoor racing to begin......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »
Final points race coming up this friday, Looking forward to getting outside. A little bit of snow coming but then it is supposed to warmer and maybe we can get this springtime show on the road. A 4 month long outdoor point series this year, last year was only 3 months and everyone wanted more so I had to come up with some extra races to fill in.  Right now the outdoor track is muddy and is 3/4 clear of snow, all we need is about a week of warm and sunny and we will be racing, can't be soon enough........Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2013, 02:47:07 PM »
Micro racing is over, I won!!!!!!
Watching the outdoor track melt now, it's about 1/4 covered with snow. I have my fingers crossed that the warm sunny weather this week will dry up a small portion so we can play out there this friday night. I would expect to be running on some to most of the track within 2 weeks.......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2013, 12:01:29 AM »
I ran a battery yesterday and today on slightly more than half the track, pretty great considering it was covered with snow 5 days ago. Hoping to run just a bit friday, fingers crossed......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2013, 01:22:13 PM »
5 racers last night on half of the track, everyone ran 3 or 4 battery's and it wasn't muddy. YEA Outdoor!!!!!!........Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2013, 01:09:20 AM »
Friday Race Day,
Running on just about the whole track now, full on race day this friday. ........Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2013, 02:43:50 PM »
Stupid rain!!!!!  Our first rained out friday, bummer. We are running 100% of the track now and before all the rain it was perfect, I expect to do a little running today as it's just about dry enough. 3 weeks until our annual Enduro, everyone's chomping at the bit to get out and run, 5 weeks until the first heat race for the outdoor point series......Impact

Offline rjohn929

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2013, 03:38:16 PM »
Great track you have there! I might have to come check it out. I'm in Reading, MA so it's a little bit of a drive, especially on a Friday afternoon with traffic but it's definitley doable. 

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2013, 11:51:48 AM »
Thanks, your welcome to come play. We race until midnight-2am at times so a drive up here should be well worth it. When your interested Email me at    mosquitoraceway@gmail.com

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2013, 02:09:38 PM »
Race night tonight, the track is perfect and I expect quite a few people....

New video from 2 days ago,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2QCTFqF6aQ

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: April 24, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »
Wednesday Night Practice tonight, the track is perfect and ready for racing. Nice and warm should be a good night.  10 days until the Enduro!!!!.......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2013, 01:41:47 PM »
Our Enduro is the weekend, 90 minutes and as many laps as you can run. It takes about 5-6 battery's to complete and is a great deal of fun. Points racing starts up in two weeks and will run till August 23rd. .......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2013, 02:36:09 PM »
OK, we started the standard 15 minutes late and began racing and I noticed my transponder was counting only about 3 laps for every 5 so I knew I was bummin from the get go. On my first battery change I moved the transponder hoping that would help but it did not so I had to stop and change to my spare but I had lost many laps and a lot of time. Scott started out well but broke after only 19 laps and it was a weird part that we had no spares for and he didn't have another car to fall back on so he was done. Mike did a battery change about the same time and scott grabbed his transmitter thinking it was his and brought it into the garage so mike was running around looking for his transmitter, once he found it he came running back up on the drivers stand and fell and the tremendous shock from mike's body on the Dstand caused the computer to crash so we had a 10 minute intermission at the 30 minute mark.

I restarted everything and we continued to race for the remaining 60 minutes, Adam and jawbone had a uneventful race and just clicked off laps.
Here are the results,

1st-Adam- 157 laps
2nd- Jawbone- 136
3rd- Brad - 119
4th- MikeR - 118
5th- Scott - 19

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2013, 03:40:10 PM »
Let the Outdoor Points series begin!!!!!

This friday will be our first points race of the 4 month series, we have a brand new track to start with and some good weather. This layout has what we call a "Merge" meaning everyone will run the same small section of track twice to complete 1 lap, there will be a new "Track Walk" video that will show how the merge works.  Go ahead and reply your thoughts on the merge, good, bad or just plain stupid, it's OK I can take it. This layout has a life span of 6 weeks so it's going to change anyway but I'd love to hear feedback.  New track walk video should be up tuesday or wednesday, I'll post the link when it's ready........Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2013, 01:08:22 PM »
Take a look at the video and tell me if the merge looks fun.....Impact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2QCTFqF6aQ&list=UUXpEM8vRWGhh-HaMAsaAkNQ&index=1

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2013, 02:46:14 PM »
DOH!!!   Wrong link, sorry here's the correct one.....Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0kM2PV9GzQ&list=UUXpEM8vRWGhh-HaMAsaAkNQ&index=1

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »
Mosquito Raceway is looking for a 2 or 3 4wd short course drivers who would like to be regulars, a few of our racers have dropped off the map. If you enjoy racing under the lights on friday nights then maybe this is the place for you. It's 100% free and a lot of fun, mostly we need people twice a month to help round out our point series. The next points races are May 31st then two weeks later june 14th and every two weeks until the final points race August 23rd. Any skill level is fine and your welcome to come practice just about any day or time of the week. If this sounds good to you then get in touch with me here or E-mail me.......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2013, 01:51:54 PM »
Racing is going good here at Mosquito Raceway, 2 weeks left on this layout then we change to a very supercross style layout.

NOTE,  I asked for a little input on the merge section of this current layout and with close to 150 people looking at the thread still no thoughts, come on guys it's not hard to reply. I can understand if people don't want to come race at what I feel is a nice track for free but how lazy can you be to not post you opinion on the merge.....Impact 

Thread Views Now   11,552

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2013, 01:41:14 PM »
Just got a PM from Rob S, he asked for a invite. He was granted a "Come anytime pass" that is good for the next 100 years.........Impact

Offline Rob S

• View Profile
    • BigCrumbs
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2013, 07:00:52 AM »
Thanks, i'll be making my way there soon.  Celebrating my 40'th this coming weekend so my attendance is conditional on what friends/family have in store for me.  Sooo not looking forward to this "over the hill" crap!
Driving a short course truck is a lot like 1/12'th scale with no traction, no steering and 3 foot high ripples in the carpet.

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2013, 12:50:45 PM »
Happy birthday!! If you would like PM me your email address and I can put you on the list so you know when we are racing and who's coming. Or you can just email me at  mosquitoraceway@gmail.com and then I have yours. .......Brad

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2013, 11:55:27 AM »
Racing tonight, good weather and a perfect track.....Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2013, 01:43:53 PM »
Web site updated,            https://sites.google.com/site/rcracingmosquito/

And for those who don't know what FLC is, it's "Fast Lap Challenge"
Once the heats are done each driver has 3 minutes alone on the track to produce the fastest possible lap. There is a lot of pressure and it's very fun.......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2013, 01:15:03 AM »
The track is in the middle of a layout change, this will be layout number 3 for this year. Should be a fun layout that is good for side by side battles and  fairly long lap times, my guess is high 30's maybe low 40's.  The weather isn't helping but I'll have it done soon, I have my fingers crossed for practice on wednesday night and racing friday night but that's all going to depend on the rain. I'll have the standard "Track Walk" video ASAP.......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2013, 04:37:05 PM »
New Track Walk video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmbODGtBZwQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUXpEM8vRWGhh-HaMAsaAkNQ

Hot as hell here at mosquito raceway but that won't stop us, wednesday practice this week and standard racing friday. This new layout is fun and great for side by side battles, lap times are in the low 30's. Still waiting to hear from Rob S, he's missing a lot of great racing......Impact

Offline Rob S

• View Profile
    • BigCrumbs
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2013, 07:53:58 AM »
PM sent  to add to email list.  if the weather cooperates I'll be there this week.
Driving a short course truck is a lot like 1/12'th scale with no traction, no steering and 3 foot high ripples in the carpet.

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2013, 01:12:28 PM »
Emailed you back, see you this week hopefully......Brad

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »
Great racing going on here at mosquito raceway, the weather starting to get nice and the track has been perfect for a while, 3 weeks left on this current layout and then I will do the final change for the year.  Rob S has joined us and is doing well with 2wd.....Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2013, 03:48:38 PM »
All done outside for the 2013 season, micro racing is spooling up. Lots of micro drivers this year, we have a few new racers for outdoor and indoor. I'm still doing the standard wednesday practice and friday racing, out micro point series begins december 13th. Keep an eye on the Mosquito Raceway web page for the latest updates.........Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2013, 06:21:24 PM »
First points night went off without a hitch, we did get going a bit late however. Only 5 drivers but a couple are new so it's not bad having a little less traffic for there first time. I made a slight change to the format, we still run 4 five minute heats and a 2 minute single car fast lap challenge but new for this year is a video fast lap challenge using F1 2012. 6 laps on a track we choose on race night, it's lots of fun and adds a bit more variety to points collection. Next race day is dec. 27th.......Impact

Points so far,
Adam- 28
Brad- 26
RobS- 18
MikeR- 10
MarC- 8

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2014, 05:52:29 PM »

The enduro went well but with only six drivers we reverted to our normal format, everyone runs for 60 minutes. I wasn't the only person to have a problem, around lap 50 my pinion craped out so I had to stop and change it. That put me behind a bit so I changed battery, pumped up the forward throttle EPA and drove like a crazed lunatic. I was able to claw my way back to second just in time. Mike Lost his front diff and had to run 2wd for the last 15 minutes or so. Here are the results,

1st- Adam- 379 laps
2nd- Brad- 353
3rd- Scott- 351
4th- Rob- 344
5th- MarC- 294
6th- Mike- 289

Points race tomorrow, it's been one month since the last one so everyone is ready to go. We have a new layout and our Video fast Lap Challenge will be at Albert Park, Australia driving a Mclaren MP4-27........Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2014, 07:31:59 PM »
A low turnout but still a lot of fun, geez is it going to stop snowing? It's getting old and I'm in need of some warm weather, if you look back thru this thread it's pretty normal to get outdoor sometime in march so maybe in 4 weeks we can have fun in the dirt.......Impact

Points so Far-
1st- Adam- 110
2nd-Brad- 106
3rd- Rob- 64
4th- Scott- 45
5th- Mike- 36
6th- Jawbone- 35
7th- Tim- 22
8th- MarC- 21

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: February 28, 2014, 04:46:21 PM »
Wild night of racing last week, with the slightly warmer temps and higher humidity the floor sweats and causes LOW traction. Fast lap times were 1.5-2.0 seconds slower and driving was unpredictable. Here are the points so far........Impact

1st- Adam- 135
2nd- Brad- 124
3rd- Rob S- 64
4th- Scott- 63
5th- Mike- 44
6th- Jawbone- 35
7th- MarC- 33
8th- Tim- 21

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2014, 04:39:05 PM »
Final Indoor Micro Race night coming up March 21st, brand new layout that is fast and fun. And just to make it interesting it's Tripple points for the night. Looking forward to getting outside, all the micro guys and the offroad only guys are all chomping at the bit to turn some laps. I have my fingers crossed we get a run a little in the month of march........Impact

Points so far,
1st- Adam- 159
2nd- Brad- 143
3rd- Rob S- 79
4th- Scott- 63
5th- Mike R- 56
6th- Jawbone- 48
7th- MarC- 33
8th- Tim 21

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2014, 04:47:14 PM »
New video I shot last week of the outdoor track, plenty of snow......Impact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3qvmdomaU

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #161 on: April 01, 2014, 01:05:25 AM »
Micro season is over, I'll get the final points posted here soon. Triple points went over well and made it very exciting.

The outdoor track is coming along, about 1/4 still has ice/snow but that's melting fast. We have some good weather for the next 4 days so I have my fingers crossed that we can run on about 1/2 this friday, seems like the frost has come out and it's pretty firm for the amount rain we have had in the past few days. Some sun will dry things up pretty quick and just maybe we can rip it up outside, it's been a long winter and I'm ready. More updates soon......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2014, 03:20:46 PM »
We raced outdoor wednesday on just about 1/2 the track, friday we were on about 2/3rds until it rained. It was firm and a little moist but great traction and tons of fun. Hoping next week will be better, outdoor enduro has been pushed back one week to may 10th, the following week we start up with points racing. Double points for the first and last race this year.  Looking forward to a great outdoor season this year and we have picked up two more racers.......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2014, 08:38:31 PM »
6 Racers this past sunday, the track was very nice. We are running on 2/3rds of the track but I hope to get on 100% in the next week or so. Outdoor enduro is may 10th and outdoor points season begins the following friday. We have picked up a few more racers this year so I'm expecting a great year of racing......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #164 on: April 28, 2014, 03:00:28 PM »
Lots of racing going on here, few new people to help tear things up. We have been running on the full track for a few weeks now, our yearly enduro is may 10th and I'm expecting the standard crazyness to go on. I'm starting to think about changing the layout, it's close to being dry enough to get out all the equipment. We are still racing every friday night if the weather is good and over the past few weeks fidays have been some practice and 10 heats run. I'm looking forward to the point series starting up, May 16th is the first points day and double points will be awarded. The points season will run until August 22nd and double points again for the final race.......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2014, 02:47:55 PM »
Hey racers, what's up from Mosquito Raceway. We have been racing every friday as normal and standard practice on wednesday. A few new guys have joined up with us and are having a great time, we are on a second track layout of the year and just about ready to change to the third layout. Our yearly Slashonal is coming up on September 6th so that should be fun, if you want to come play just E-mail me and we can set up a time.......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2014, 04:44:57 PM »
New "Track Walk" video, this is the final layout of the year. Slashonal coming up September 13th.......Impact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_akwsuFQQ4k&list=UUXpEM8vRWGhh-HaMAsaAkNQ

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: September 14, 2014, 05:12:37 PM »
Yesterday was the Slashonal and as normal weird things go on, this time it was the laptop that decided to stuff the bed right from the get go. Luckily in February when Scott supplied me with a new(old)one I loaded the driver for the decoder and a copy of Laps Free. The timing software wasn't set up perfectly but close enough so we could run.

Big thanks to Mike's Wife for making a very tasty apple crisp, it hit the spot during some crazy racing. Holy crap was the track rough, it was very hard to be consistent. No one broke anything and we were able to squeeze in 8 five minute heats before it rained. We did pretty well at using to garage timer so we didn't waste to much time sitting around.

I plan to pull up most of the pipe and change the layout without changing any jumps/bumps except for the big berm, that will become something but I'm unsure at to what yet. Here are the results, slight change how we add up points but the lower the number the better sort of like motocross......Brad

1st-Adam- 14
2nd-Brad- 20
3rd-Rob- 23
4th-Mike R- 27
5th- Marc-40
6th-Jawbone- 44
7th- Scott- 49

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2014, 06:09:40 PM »
Fall has hit and with all the rain the outdoor track takes days to dry so we have moved indoor, lots of micro racing so far this season. Micro Enduro is november 28th and the first points race of the 2014-15 season is december 5th. ......Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2014, 06:39:38 PM »
Micro racing is going on like clock work here with the standard overload of fun. Can all ways use a few more people, we lost one guy due to children but we expect him back in a few years. A couple of people who would like to race micro indoor would be great and I can all ways have a few more outdoor people. .....Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: April 06, 2015, 02:21:43 PM »
What a winter, YUCK.. Micro racing has gone on as normal all winter, tons of fun. Now we are ready to go outside, the track is looking good but still a bit muddy. I expect in a week or so we can play on some of the track. Our outdoor enduro is May 2nd and I have my fingers crossed the full track will be dry enough. I'll have a new "Track Walk" video in the next few weeks just to update everyone and remember if you would like to come play with us just post here or E-mail me.....Impact

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #171 on: January 02, 2016, 05:46:56 PM »
Racing Indoor now, lots of fun with the regular crew. Always can use more, outdoor will resume in a few months starting off with our annual Enduro......Impact

Offline ROBBSRACINGENGINES

• View Profile
    • robbs racing engines
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2016, 03:38:42 PM »
What are you racing inside?
And what night and time?
WWW.ROBBSRACINGENGINES.COM

Offline Impact

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2016, 06:58:07 PM »
Hello racers, another year at Mosquito Raceway. Racing Every friday night under the lights, practice wednesday nights and play time on sunday afternoon/evening. Anyone is welcome and it is FREE, get it touch with me at mosquitoraceway@gmail.com

New track walk video here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHeHwe5lOM

Offline Ogre

• Welcome To Thunderdome Bitch
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bigtrucker32100
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2016, 09:30:44 PM »
Where in Londonderry is your track located? I live near the airport. I have a couple sc10 4x4s I can set up if you guys are still racing 4x4s.