Author Topic: new signs for the offroad track  (Read 4001 times)

Offline banana boat

• View Profile
new signs for the offroad track
« on: January 08, 2008, 10:00:38 PM »
i would like to suggest two brand new signs for the off road track i think they should say "absolutely no stopping on the straightaway put you car on and off the track from the entrance in the corner" and a second new sign "track entrance" should be put in the corner on the track so people know where to put there car on the track when entering, i think this would look more professional and would save a lot of cars in practice......I'm kind of sick of hitting cars at full speed when practicing because someone quietly just drops there black car from right under the drivers stand right on the outside wall of the straightaway (directly in the racing line) and then BAM! its annoying and expensive for both involved to say the least

Offline Blade Brown

• moderators
  • DrOp It LiKe ItS HoTT!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: new signs for the offroad track
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 01:58:48 AM »
I agree with you Stu...   I will mention it to Todd and see if we can get vinyl cut out and post all new signs around.....   i see that this is a issue and as being race Director I see it happing more and more week after week....

Team RCE-JConcepts-O.S. Engines
Duratrax-TrakPower-O'Donnell Fuel

Kevin

Offline Basher

• moderators
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »
Instead of new signs howabout a sleghammer.  If a person drops car on strightaway and you hit it.  You get to smash their car to bits.  This way that person never forgets. and everyone else see's what happins if you do. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
To those about to loose it. Go for it. You can't take it with you.
X Factory X-60 / Team Associated GT2, B44, SC10, SC10 4X4/ Team Losi Mini-T and much more toys

Offline Herb

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 10:53:56 AM »
Basher, your brutal but to the point lol . Instead of the sledgehammer we could just make them race against you ,that would inflict some punishment on there car.LMAO
Herb

TEAM ASSOCIATED
HERB'S LIDZ

Offline Basher

• moderators
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 02:08:23 PM »
Naw would not work aginst me I no longer Bash people.  I just like being a moving road block on Mikey.  Gives him the premature gray hair.
X Factory X-60 / Team Associated GT2, B44, SC10, SC10 4X4/ Team Losi Mini-T and much more toys

Offline banana boat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 01:47:06 PM »
broke twice last saterday because people put the cars on the track right under the drivers stand........ :angry:

Offline ROBBSRACINGENGINES

• View Profile
    • robbs racing engines
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 03:12:17 PM »
I had the same thing happen to me last Sunday. Haulin down the front straight and rite at the end SMASH !  someone had turned around and was driving the wrong way back up the straight. Cost me a front arm, front shock tower and the rear chassis plate. You can bet I was PISSED.
WWW.ROBBSRACINGENGINES.COM

Offline Basher

• moderators
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »
We will have to ask Kevin to remind people not to put vehicles down in middle of strightaway.  The only time I've encountered people going down the strightaway the wrong way is either before race starts (after checking in) or when a race ends and forgets that someone else is behind then.

Offline banana boat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 06:26:08 PM »
no more need for the signs i got an 1/8 scale electric.......it wont be me who breaks anymore when they put there dark colored car on the track agaist the out side wall under the drivers stand  ^_^

Offline Dugg-E

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »
no more need for the signs i got an 1/8 scale electric.......it wont be me who breaks anymore when they put there dark colored car on the track agaist the out side wall under the drivers stand  ^_^

unless its another 1/8 scale....

Offline Kaizen28

• View Profile
    • Kaizen Tuning LLC
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 12:50:41 AM »

unless its another 1/8 scale....

or a slash... 
Scott
Kaizen Tuning LLC
www.kaizentuning.com

Offline HillBilly

• View Profile
    • http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QQDAENTIcPs/SwEvnPNLBlI/AAAAAAAAJ5k/JLlA9FYdvjw/s1600/big+truck.JPG
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 08:51:30 PM »
wait till  i get my 4x4 ha ha
take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Offline Pete D

• AOL Instant Messenger - xtraman122
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »
That new jump on the back side looks like the perfect take-off ramp, I want to see that thing reach the ladder in the far right back corner.

Offline sgianino

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 07:30:27 PM »
lets put up some Plex-glass like a Skating rink....this way we kill 2 Chickens with one stick. We keep the race fans safe from flying cars and others placing there cars on the straight